Global Textile Fibers Market Report 2021-2027: Asia-Pacific
DUBLIN, August 6, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Textile fibers – Trajectory and analysis of the world market” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Textile Fibers Market To Reach 127.3 Million Tons By 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global textile fibers market estimated at 109.5 million tonnes in 2020 is expected to reach a revised size of 127.3 million tonnes by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.2% over the 2020-2027 analysis period.
Synthetic fibers, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to register a CAGR of 2.5% and reach 82.3 million tonnes by the end of the analysis period. After an initial analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, the growth of the cotton segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 0.7% for the next 7-year period.
The US market is estimated at 29.6 million tonnes, while China is expected to grow at 4.2% CAGR
The textile fibers market in the United States is estimated at 29.6 million tonnes in 2020. China, the world’s second-largest economy, is expected to reach a projected market size of 25.1 million tonnes by 2027, with a CAGR of 4.2% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Other notable geographies include Japan and Canada, each forecasts growth of 0.4% and 1.6% respectively over the period 2020-2027. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow at around 0.9% CAGR.
Wood-based fibers segment registers a CAGR of 4.4%
In the global wood-based fiber segment, United States, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will lead to the estimated 3.8% CAGR for this segment. These regional markets representing a combined market size of 5 million tonnes in 2020 will grow to a projected size of 6.5 million tonnes by the end of the analysis period.
China will remain among the most dynamic of this group of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market of Asia Pacific is expected to reach 17.2 million tonnes by 2027, while Latin America will increase at a CAGR of 5.4% throughout the analysis period.
- Overview of the influencer market
- Global market trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and an impending global recession
- Textile fibers and yarns – Basic unit in textile manufacturing
- Recent market activity
- Textile fibers and the textile industry
- Future prospects remain optimistic
- Asia Pacific: The dominant consumer
- The synthetic fibers market will experience healthy expansion
- Scarcity and volatility of natural fiber production drives demand for synthetic fibers
- Cotton Fiber Market – An Overview
- Cellulose fibers (plant fibers) and their sources
Trends and drivers
- Growing demand for man-made fibers challenges widespread adoption of man-made cellulosic fibers
- Growing preference for polyester reduces interest in man-made cellulosic fibers
- Polyester fibers find improved demand in the carpet industry
- Cellulose Fibers Market Set to Show Healthy Growth
- Specialty fibers market to experience impressive growth
- Aramid fibers will witness unwavering demand in end-use industries
- Para-aramid fibers – The main category of aramid fibers
- Meta-aramid fibers
- High temperature fibers
- Technical fibers
- Electrospun cellulose acetate fibers with fluorescent nanoparticles developed for anti-counterfeiting applications
- Demand for fiber reflects GDP growth
Some competitors (in total 211 featured):
- Aditya Birla Group
- Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii AS
- Asahi Kasei Company
- Barnhardt Manufacturing Company
- Celanese Company
- Crescent Textile Mills Ltd.
- Daicel Corporation
- DAK Americas LLC
- Dow Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- ES FiberVisions Inc.
- New Century Far Eastern Society
- Formosa Plastics Group
- Freudenberg performance materials
- Grasim Industries Limited
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Hyosung Corp.
- Indorama Ventures Public Limited Company
- Jaya Shree Textiles
- Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- Marzotto SpA
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Montefibre SpA
- Nan Ya Plastics Company
- NatureWorks LLC
- Recron Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
- SASA Polyester Sanayi A.?.
- Sinopec Yizheng Chemical Fiber Co. Ltd.
- Sinterama SpA
- Solvay SA
- Tangshan Sanyou Xingda Chemical Fiber Co. Ltd.
- Thai Polyester Company Limited
- Thai Rayon Public Co. Ltd.
- The Lenzing Group
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Unifi inc.
- Weiqiao Textile Co. Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3t49j3
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets