Saturated Polyester Adhesives Market Size is Expected to Grow USD 242.3 Million by 2027 | CAGR 6.4% – IndustryARC
Rising automotive production is expected to increase the demand for saturated polyester adhesives, driving the growth of the saturated polyester adhesives market.
The Global Saturated Polyester Adhesives Market The size is expected to reach $242.3 million by 2027, after growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period 2022-2027. An increase in the demand for saturated polyester based adhesives from automotive and textile industries is the major driver of the market. On the other hand, the availability of substitutes may limit the growth of the market. The Saturated Polyester Based Adhesives Market Report by IndustryCRA covers a comprehensive analysis of the market, its main segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Top 5 Players of Saturated Polyester Based Adhesives Industry are-
2. American Chemical, Inc.
3. Henkel AG & Co KGaA
4. Adhesive Technologies, Inc.
5. Bostik, Inc.
Want to know more about relevant information? Click here :
1. Adhesive films held a major share of the global saturated polyester based adhesives market in 2021 owing to its growing demand due to the features and advantages it offers over other types of adhesive forms.
2. The packaging industry held the largest share of the global saturated polyester adhesives market in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% between 2022 and 2027, driven by the growing demand for the packaging industry.
3. Rising demand for packaging is expected to increase the demand for saturated polyester adhesives composed of liquid saturated polyester resin as it is mainly used to bond films and sheets used for packaging.
4. Asia-Pacific held the largest global saturated polyester adhesives market share in 2021, up to 30%. The consumption of saturated polyester adhesives is particularly high in this region due to its growing demand from the packaging industry.
Paste, Liquid, Tape, Film, Powder/Granules
Fiberglass laminates, Optical products, Furniture, Concrete floors, Automotive bodywork, Films and sheets, Fibers
By end-use industry
Building and construction, automotive, packaging, textiles, aerospace, electronics
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of the World
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here:
Market Drivers and Challenges:
1. Saturated polyester adhesives are commonly used to bond various automotive assembly components including seats, spoilers, bumpers, dashboards, headlights and other similar components.
2. Saturated polyester adhesives are commonly used in the textile industry to bond fabrics, due to their properties such as excellent peel strength, moisture resistance, improved sound insulation as well as good thermal and tensile properties.
3. Rising textile operations across the globe are expected to increase the demand for saturated polyester adhesives composed of liquid saturated polyester resin for bonding textile fabrics, owing to its aforementioned properties.
4. One of the major factors limiting the saturated polyester adhesives market is the availability of other substitutes such as epoxy adhesives. Additionally, epoxy adhesives offer higher bonding abilities than polyester adhesives.
IndustryARC is one of the world’s leading market research and consulting companies. It produces over 500 unique market reports every year. Get a detailed report on the preferred market according to your specific needs and our research experts will customize the report for you.
E-mail: [email protected]
USA: (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
A. Automotive Adhesives Market
B. Adhesives and Sealants Market
Company Name: IndustryCRA
Contact person: Mr Venkat Reddy
E-mail: Send an email
Call: (+1) 970-236-3677